2. Women Laughing Alone with Salad
Oh lettuce, you slay me!!
Get the full instructions here.
4. The Characters from Daria
5. The Peanuts Characters
8. Chefs and a Lobster
The happiest little meal there ever was.
The bikes and balloons are what make this.
11. The Many Looks of Johnny Depp
14. Chris Lilley’s Characters on Summer Heights High
The gem in the belly button is key.
16. The Witches from Hocus Pocus
Cleavage totally optional.
18. Nesting Dolls
Bonus points if you have a bunch of humans who are different sizes.
19. Roller Coaster Enthusiasts
22. Madeline, Miss Clavel, and the Other Girls
If you’ve already got a private-school uniform, the rest is just hats and silly fake French accents.
23. The Very Motley Crew from Napoleon Dynamite
24. Black-and-White Film Characters
You know how there are make-out costumes and non-make-out costumes? This is def the latter.
Read more: http://buzzfeed.com/alannaokun/clever-halloween-costumes-to-wear-as-a-group